||Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with Built-in
Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on customer’s inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.
- Inflatable queen airbed with built-in electric pump for home use
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams and sturdy construction
- High-powered pump inflates mattress in approximately 3 minutes
Our mid-rise airbed provides all of the great benefits travelers are looking for in the comfort of a bed, plus the convenience of easy transport. Deflates completely for travel and storage. Intex Customer Service Number: (800) 234-6839 Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM PST Offering all the benefits of the Intex Raised Downy airbed but with the added advantage of lighter weight and mid-rise height, the Intex Pillow Rest queen inflatable airbed is ideal for travelers who want the comforts of a bed but the convenience of a blow-up mattress. The resulting surface is comfortable and secure, whether you’re sleeping at the in-laws’ overcrowded house or setting up a guest bed in the basement. It’s also backed by a 90-day limited warranty
We see that you are using IE.
It does leek nightly a bit.
I can’t complain though.
I love my Coleman double high queen air bed and never go camping with out it.
It’s great for indoors and outdoors.
This is a very comfortable bed if you have a tent with plenty of room and you can put the mattress in the dead center of the tent, then great, don’t hesitate to buy it.
Im going camping and won’t have access to electricity